TNT Kids Fitness Program
Committed to Keeping Kids Active, Making Healthy Choices, and Encouraging Self-Confidence.
TNT is dedicated to making a positive lifestyle change for the children that participate in our fitness programs. Our professional staff is enthusiastic and care about each child that participates in our programs.
TNT wants to make a difference in the lives of all children. Childhood obesity rates are increasing at an alarming rate and the causes can be attributed to lack of physical activity, poor nutrition, low self-esteem, and genetics. TNT's programming is committed to giving kids of all abilities a chance to be active, make healthy choices, and more importantly, to teach them to feel good about themselves. Kids love to be active and have fun. TNT gives kids the opportunity to do both. Exercise is the best natural drug that a kid can ever use for feeling good. Through activity and encouragement from the staff at TNT, your child is on the right path to becoming more healthy and confident.
Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. ~Carol Welch
Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato
|Contact Adam for more information.|
Kids Fitness - Boys & Girls Ages 6+
TNT uses gymnastics, cardio, weights, and speed/agility equipment to raise our heart rates, burn calories, and build
muscles! We don't quit until our kids are fit!
- Kids Cardio - This class is designed to keep the body moving and heart pumping! Kid's will use trampolines, obstacle courses, rockwall, bosu balls, cardio equipment, and the foam pit to keep their heart rate up and feet moving.
- Kids Cross Training - This class is designed using a combination of gymnastic, weight, and cardiovascular equipment. Workouts change regularly with high levels of intensity and movements beneficial to the entire body.
- Kids Plyo - Jump! Jump! Jump! Kids will be learning to jump in multiple directions and intensity levels to improve agility and power. Trampolines, hurdles, mats, bosu balls, and more will be used to make the movement fun and engaging.
- Kids GeoFitness - GeoFitness is a group activity that uses GeoFitness mats which assist with development of the whole child in three domains; psychomotor, cognitive, and social/emotional. We will incorporate games and relays, as well as fundamental motor and core movements within a fun yet learning environment.
School Out Day Camps (SODC)
School Out Day Camps are here for your child’s enjoyment. If you do not want your child sitting all day when they have a school day off, bring them TNT. We will ensure your child gets plenty of activity and loves doing it! A school out day camp consists of physical activity, open play, healthy snacks, and fun arts & crafts.
- 2012-13 TNT Kid's Fitness School's Out Day Camp Dates
- Download The Registration Form
- Dowload the Medication Form
Students of All-Abilities Respected (SOAR)
Our goal is to provide an environment that makes kids of all-abilities feel safe and respected. Kids learn patience, acceptance and understanding for others through fun and exciting activities. This after school program assures that kids get a daily fitness class and a healthy snack each time they come. We want all kids to be successful and feel good about themself. Servicing West Fargo Schools: Loedon Center, LE Berer, South, Eastwood, Westside.
No Bummer Summer
We will be starting our 5th year of “No Bummer Summer” which will run from May 28th- August 16th, 2013! Our summer camps focus on getting kids physically active and making healthy choices. Utilizing our facility to the max we give kids an array of activities to challenge their physical abilities. A healthy snack and lunch are provided each day to keep up with the energy they burn. Field trips to various community locations are planned each week.