Tips, Rules and Policies
TIPS FOR A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AT TNT
- Talk to your student before class about following directions and listening carefully to the instructors.
- Try to have your student to class on time. Arriving 5-10 minutes early can help calm the anxious child.
- Talk to your instructor about any special needs your child may have.
- To avoid class disruption, please take your child to the restroom before class begins.
Rules & Policies
- Instructors will bring the children into the gym. Gymnasts ARE NOT allowed on the equipment without staff supervision.
- Gymnasts cannot leave the building or be in the parking lot without adult supervision.
- Absolutely no gum!
- Please do not speak or gives corrections to your child during instruction. If, for any reason, you must talk to your child please see the front desk staff and they will come and get the student with little interruption to the class.
- Please keep sick children (and siblings) home. If they are not attending school they should not come to gymnastics.
- Siblings must be supervised in the lobby.
- HELP US PROVIDE A GERM FREE ENVIRONMENT. Please keep sick children (and siblings) home. If they are not attending school, they should not come to gymnastics.